µn¤J·|­ûµn°O
Hi Anonymous
§K¶O·|­ûµn°O
¦p¦³¥ô¦óºÃ°Ý¡A «ö¦¹¥iª½±µ»P²î¥DÁp¨t¡C

Åw ªï ­q ¾\ ¡uHKDB¡v·| ­û¡@2023- 2024 ¦~ ¶O ­p ¹º ±N ©ó ²{ ®É ¶} ©l ±µ ¨ü µù ¥U ¡A ¦~ ¶O ¶O ¥Î ¬° ´ä ¹ô 1,700 ¤¸ ¥¿¡A ¤H ¥Á ¹ô 1,600 ¤¸ ¥¿ ¡C
¤ë ¶O ¶O ¥Î ¬° ´ä ¹ô 350 ¤¸ ¥¿¡A ¤H ¥Á ¹ô 300 ¤¸ ¥¿ ¡C
¡@¦U ·| ­û ¥i ¥H ¸g Fax ©Î ºô ¤W ¥Ó ½Ð¡A¤è ªk ½Ð ¬d ¬Ý µn °O ¿ì ªk

µn¤J¦WºÙ

±K½X

½Ð«Ø¥ß±b¸¹¡C
§Ñ¤F±zªº±K½X¡H
­º­¶ 
±ÀÂË¥»¯¸ 
Ápµ¸§Ú­Ì 
­Ó¤H±b¸¹ 
°¨°g°Q½×°Ï 
¥Ó½ÐPCS 
­Ó¤Hµû­z¨t²Î²¤¶ 
FAQ 
¦¬¶O¨Æ©y 
­Ó¤H±Æ¦ìªí 
­Ó¤H°t½Sªí 
ºô¤Í¤ß¤ô°¨ 
¦U³õ¿WĹ½ß²v 
¦U³õ³sĹ½ß²v 
¦U³õ¦ì¸m¨«¶Õ 

­»´äÁÉ°¨ ²y°g¶°¤¤Ä¹ ¨ä¥L ¨Ó»«°Q½×°Ï
 ­»´äÁÉ°¨ ¨¬²y½×¾Â §ó·s·N¨£¤Î³ø¿ù³B ¬d¸ß
 §S°¨§Þ¥© ­Ó¤Hµû»y¨t²Î
 »È¦æ°¨°Q½× §A¦aÁé·N¶KÉA´N¶K
 ¦å²Î¤Î¥~°êÁɨƸê®Æ ·|ÂǬd¸ß
 ÁɨƤù¬q¸ò¶i°¨ 
 VF°Q½× 

­»´äÁÉ°¨
ºÞ²z­û: shlee, stojkovic, evanslam, randysiu, home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> ­»´äÁÉ°¨ >> ¤@¦³马¤Ç¤J闸
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ¤U¤@­¶ )
Author ¤@¦³马¤Ç¤J闸
²î¥D~~home

µù¥U©ó: 13/03/2002
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 9231
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 18:34
Quote:

On 2011-06-23 18:22, marko wrote:
²î¥D I remember HKJC ewin did require my computer to ensure the internet time is SAME as HKJC BEFORE I can sign in. (¶i¤Jewin). In other words, it is not related to the TV broadcast speed(I guess)

§ëª`®É¶¡¡AÀ³¸Ó­ø¤ÓÃö¦Û¤v³¡¹q¸£¬J®É¶¡¨Æ¡A¤@¤Á³£«YÚ»°¨·|server ±µ¨ü§ëª`®É¬Jserver time¡C

¹qµøÂ༽«Y¤@©wºC¡A©Ò¥H­n¶R´N¶X¤â~~

Profiles of home   Go to the user WebSite home   ICQ Status  Add this uder to your ICQ Contact List  
marko

µù¥U©ó: 06/07/2008
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 566
China
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 18:40
§Aª±§¹§Ú¥¼°Ú??? You are repeating what I knew.

§A¤°»ò®É­Ô¥ý¦^µª...§Y¨Ï¬O¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä ¤@¦³马¤Ç¤J闸, ÊI¤W§ëª`´N¸¨§^¨ì单??? (³o¬O­«ÂI°ÝÃD).

Profiles of marko   
²î¥D~~home

µù¥U©ó: 13/03/2002
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 9231
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 18:52
Quote:

On 2011-06-23 18:40, marko wrote:
§Aª±§¹§Ú¥¼°Ú??? You are repeating what I knew.

§A¤°»ò®É­Ô¥ý¦^µª...§Y¨Ï¬O¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä ¤@¦³马¤Ç¤J闸, ÊI¤W§ëª`´N¸¨§^¨ì单??? (³o¬O­«ÂI°ÝÃD).

haha
§ÚÁ¿¥ª¦n¦h¦]¯À·|ºC¡C
¦ý§A¥u«YÁ¿§A«Y­»´ä¡A§A¨ìÃä«YÚ»¹qµø?¦³½u?¨Èµø?¦¬­µ¾÷?ºô¤W¹q¥x?¡Aª¾¹D¦³°¨¤J¹h«á§ëª`­ø¨ì¡A©w«YÂI©O??

Profiles of home   Go to the user WebSite home   ICQ Status  Add this uder to your ICQ Contact List  
marko

China
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 18:56
¬JµM²î¥D¸TÁ鱡¤@ª½´£¦³½u, ¨Èµø..... "¦pªG§AÚ»¦í¦³½u¡A´N­n¦­´X¬í¶R¡A¦]¬°§Ú¤½¥q«Y¦³½u¡A¥Ã»·¶}¹h«e¶R«Y¸g¤w¶]ºò¡C ". ¨º»ò, ²î¥D¤@©w¤@©w¤@©wª¾Ú»Ãä­Ó¥x, ¶}¹h«á¶]ºò, «Y¤´µM¥i¥H¶R?

Profiles of marko   
marko

China
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 18:56
¬JµM²î¥D¸TÁ鱡¤@ª½´£¦³½u, ¨Èµø..... "¦pªG§AÚ»¦í¦³½u¡A´N­n¦­´X¬í¶R¡A¦]¬°§Ú¤½¥q«Y¦³½u¡A¥Ã»·¶}¹h«e¶R«Y¸g¤w¶]ºò¡C ". ¨º»ò, ²î¥D¤@©w¤@©w¤@©wª¾Ú»Ãä­Ó¥x, ¶}¹h«á¶]ºò, «Y¤´µM¥i¥H¶R?

Profiles of marko   
marko

China
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 19:01
Please forgive me. I just made a joke with you.

Let me explain in my next post....

Profiles of marko   
marko

China
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 19:13
§Ú¥u¬Ýª`§ëª`°Ï and listen to ºô¤W¦¬­µ¾÷. But I realize ºô¤W¦¬­µ¾÷ºC¤@ÂI, but ewin server time is same as my compiter time. If ewin is still making changes to the odds, logically, we can bet. Yet, that is not the case (= awayqq's concern)

So, I was seeking for your confirmation .... if ¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä ¤@¦³马¤Ç¤J闸, ÊI¤W§ëª`´N¸¨§^¨ì单???. If it is OK in HK, I may suspect HKJC is using different server for those people using "betslip.hkjcfootball" signing in.

Profiles of marko   
Å]³N®vhkhorsetrack

µù¥U©ó: 21/09/2003
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 3067
­»´ä
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 21:14
Quote:

On 2011-06-23 19:13, marko wrote:
§Ú¥u¬Ýª`§ëª`°Ï and listen to ºô¤W¦¬­µ¾÷. But I realize ºô¤W¦¬­µ¾÷ºC¤@ÂI, but ewin server time is same as my compiter time. If ewin is still making changes to the odds, logically, we can bet. Yet, that is not the case (= awayqq's concern)

So, I was seeking for your confirmation .... if ¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä, ¦b­»´ä ¤@¦³马¤Ç¤J闸, ÊI¤W§ëª`´N¸¨§^¨ì单???. If it is OK in HK, I may suspect HKJC is using different server for those people using "betslip.hkjcfootball" signing in.

§Ú¤S¨½Â²³æd§@µª.

1. ¦b­»´ä ¤@¦³马¤Ç¤J闸, ÊI¤W§ëª`´N¸¨§^¨ì单???.
ans : ¤£¬O, ¤@¤Ç°¨¤J¹h, ¨â¤Ç°¨¤J¹h¤´¥i¥H¸¨³æ, ¦ý¤@"¥X¹h"´N¤£¯à¸¨³æ...... (ÂI¸Ñ¥s¸¨³æ, ¦n¹³¥s¯Zßv¶º)

2. re : But I realize ºô¤W¦¬­µ¾÷ºC¤@ÂI
ans : that's right, ¦]¬°°T®§¶Ç¹Lªº´CÅé¬O»Ý®Éªº.

3. If ewin is still making changes to the odds, logically, we can bet.
ans : ³oºØ·Qªk¤£logic, ­ì¦]¬O§A¤]©ú¥Õªº­ì²z§Y¤W­±ªºpoint.2, §A¬Ý¨ìªºªF¦è(ewin), ¬O¦s¦b´X¬í¦Ü´X¤Q¬í¿ð®tªºªF¦è, ²{¹ê¦­¤wºI²¼¤F, ¦ý¤Ï¬MºI²¼¤@¨èªº½ß²v, ¤]­n¿ð´X¬í¦Ü´X¤Q¬í¤~¯à¦b§Aªº§ëª`°Ï¤W®i²{¥X¨Ó.

ps : point.3 ¬O§Ú²Ó­Ó®É«Ü³ßÅwªºªF¦è, ¬Ý¨ì¶Z¦a²y¤@¸U¥ú¦~ªº¬PÅéÃz¬µ, ¨ä¹ê¨º­Ó¬PÅé¦b¤@¸U¦~«e¤wÃz¬µ, ²{¹ê¨º¤@¨è®Ú¥»¤£¦s¦b, ¥u¤£¹L"¥ú"­n¦æ¤@¸U¦~¤~¨ì§Ú­Ì²´·úùØ.......©Ò¥H§Ú­Ì²{¦b¬Ý¨ì¨º¨Ç¶Z§Ú­Ì´X¸U¥ú¦~ªºªF¦è, «Ü¥i¯à¤@¦­¤w¤£¦s¦b, ¦ý§Ú­Ì«o¤£ª¾¹D.....¦³½ì¦³½ì

Profiles of hkhorsetrack   
marko

China
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 22:32
Thanks, Å]³N®vhkhorsetrack. It seems I have a better picture of the whole situation.

If you don't mind, I just repeat my understanding. According to what you explained, it looks like it is nothing to do with HKJC. And there is no area of improvement that HKJC can make, isn't there?

Having said that, if there is area of improvement (regarding the eWin environment) please let me know. I don't mind spending some time to inform them.

Å]³N®vhkhorsetrack Thanks again ah.

Profiles of marko   
awayqq

µù¥U©ó: 30/11/2009
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 1615
µoªí©ó: 2011-06-23 on 22:51
¦pªG§^«H!©P¤é¤W来²`¦`©Î东²ðÚ»¦í亚¬w电视¦A¥ÎÊI¤W§ëª`试试§A´Nª¾¹D¨t¤°¤\问题¤F!¨Æ实Ð`¤_¶¯辩.

Profiles of awayqq   
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ¤U¤@­¶ )

Lock Topic Move Topic §R°£©«¤l
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
­q¾\±ø´Ú