µn¤J·|­ûµn°O
Hi Anonymous
§K¶O·|­ûµn°O
¦p¦³¥ô¦óºÃ°Ý¡A «ö¦¹¥iª½±µ»P²î¥DÁp¨t¡C

Åw ªï ­q ¾\ ¡uHKDB¡v·| ­û¡@2023- 2024 ¦~ ¶O ­p ¹º ±N ©ó ²{ ®É ¶} ©l ±µ ¨ü µù ¥U ¡A ¦~ ¶O ¶O ¥Î ¬° ´ä ¹ô 1,700 ¤¸ ¥¿¡A ¤H ¥Á ¹ô 1,600 ¤¸ ¥¿ ¡C
¤ë ¶O ¶O ¥Î ¬° ´ä ¹ô 350 ¤¸ ¥¿¡A ¤H ¥Á ¹ô 300 ¤¸ ¥¿ ¡C
¡@¦U ·| ­û ¥i ¥H ¸g Fax ©Î ºô ¤W ¥Ó ½Ð¡A¤è ªk ½Ð ¬d ¬Ý µn °O ¿ì ªk

µn¤J¦WºÙ

±K½X

½Ð«Ø¥ß±b¸¹¡C
§Ñ¤F±zªº±K½X¡H
­º­¶ 
±ÀÂË¥»¯¸ 
Ápµ¸§Ú­Ì 
­Ó¤H±b¸¹ 
°¨°g°Q½×°Ï 
¥Ó½ÐPCS 
­Ó¤Hµû­z¨t²Î²¤¶ 
FAQ 
¦¬¶O¨Æ©y 
­Ó¤H±Æ¦ìªí 
­Ó¤H°t½Sªí 
ºô¤Í¤ß¤ô°¨ 
¦U³õ¿WĹ½ß²v 
¦U³õ³sĹ½ß²v 
¦U³õ¦ì¸m¨«¶Õ 

­»´äÁÉ°¨ ²y°g¶°¤¤Ä¹ ¨ä¥L ¨Ó»«°Q½×°Ï
 ­»´äÁÉ°¨ ¨¬²y½×¾Â §ó·s·N¨£¤Î³ø¿ù³B ¬d¸ß
 §S°¨§Þ¥© ­Ó¤Hµû»y¨t²Î
 »È¦æ°¨°Q½× §A¦aÁé·N¶KÉA´N¶K
 ¦å²Î¤Î¥~°êÁɨƸê®Æ ·|ÂǬd¸ß
 ÁɨƤù¬q¸ò¶i°¨ 
 VF°Q½× 

­»´äÁÉ°¨
ºÞ²z­û: shlee, stojkovic, evanslam, randysiu, home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> ­»´äÁÉ°¨ >> ©ú¤Ñ¦³¤@¤Ç°ÑÁÉ°¨¾A¦X À¹³Ó µo´§
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ¤U¤@­¶ )
Author ©ú¤Ñ¦³¤@¤Ç°ÑÁÉ°¨¾A¦X À¹³Ó µo´§
HenryLaw

µù¥U©ó: 04/01/2007
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 129
Hong Kong & North America
µoªí©ó: 2007-01-04 on 18:22
Dear Commrades,

Thank you for your kind encouragement.

My only worry (yes, singular) on Smacko's winning chance this Sunday is a CRAWLING race that might go 26 & change, 25 & change, 24-25, 25 & change before arriving at the top of the lane. If this happened, my nightmare will come true, seriously hope this is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Then again, looking at the field again, a pretty pathetic one if you ask me, there is every reasons to believe it is going to be very very very very slow. I am hoping and looking to have at least 6 to 1 or more to have a crack at him, I dropped too much last time over the dirt over a mile, which I thought is going to be very fast up front but turned out to be another slowly run event and he was beaten before the home turn, too damn bad for me. But we are also talking about DYE, right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, if he does not win or even go close (better that way if he lose, bigger odds next out) I am hoping he SCORE a big one over very very wet Turf or may be dirt (not too good from come-from-behind horses in HK dirt races) based on his past record and genetic background BEFORE other punters realised what he fancy.

Like to hear from you all.

Thanks

Henry

Profiles of HenryLaw   Email HenryLaw   
Àò§Qrodney

µù¥U©ó: 14/09/2004
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 2724
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 17:59, MML wrote:
At first glance of the racecard, the wide draw seems to be a big challenge.

I need more time to study the race. Will come later for discussion.

mmL,
§Aªº±M·~ºë¯«¯u¥O¤H·q¨Ø! §Ú¤@¨£2000m´N¤w¸g§ë­° (ÁöµM³Q½s©óÉÓT³õ¦X!!)

¤£¹L¡A¦³°¦°¨·Q´£¤U:
Red Pepper - ¤W³õÁÉ«e´¿°±¾Þ10¤é¡A¦ý¤µ¦¸¾Þ½m¤w¦^´_¥¿±`¡C ¥u­n»Ú¹J¤£¤Ó®t¡Aªu³~2w¡A¦³±æ¶]¦^R080³õ¦¸ªº¤ô·Ç(¸Ó³õªº¥¼¬q¬O22.7©O)!

Profiles of rodney     
Àò§Qrodney

Quote:

mmL,

¤£¹L¡A¦³°¦°¨·Q´£¤U:
Red Pepper - ¤W³õÁÉ«e´¿°±¾Þ10¤é¡A¦ý¤µ¦¸¾Þ½m¤w¦^´_¥¿±`¡C ¥u­n»Ú¹J¤£¤Ó®t¡Aªu³~2w¡A¦³±æ¶]¦^R080³õ¦¸ªº¤ô·Ç(¸Ó³õªº¥¼¬q¬O22.7©O)!

Profiles of rodney     
HenryLaw

µoªí©ó: 2007-01-04 on 18:30
Dear Rodney,

Red Pepper is an OVER THE HILL miler who has done well over a distance of ground when faced against lower quality runners.

Judging from his latest outing, he was ridden perfectly by Mosse, really perfect until the last 200m, he kicked but soon given up the chase, his early season WIN was a one-off stable magic, I am not keen with his chances here even though this is another weak field.

Henry

Àò§Qrodney

µoªí©ó: 2007-01-04 on 18:48
[quote]
On 2007-01-04 18:30, HenryLaw wrote:
Dear Rodney,

Red Pepper is an OVER THE HILL miler who has done well over a distance of ground when faced against lower quality runners.

Agreed with your viewpoint.

...... his early season WIN was a one-off stable magic,.....

I still have "little hope" on his ablility since the trainer has spent 2 seasons in putting him in class -3 and would surely urge for more than "one shot", similar to the case of »¨«L¥»¦â¡C Maybe I'm too subjective, I believe that Red Pepper at the rating of 71 is still competitive, especially with MOsse!!

Profiles of rodney     
JimmyMa

µù¥U©ó: 29/09/2006
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 5345
Hongkong
µoªí©ó: 2007-01-04 on 19:28
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 16:21, HenryLaw wrote:
My apology of using English in replying you experts. It would take me real long to use the Chinese writing pad, but, if you prefer I will try to respond in Chinese too in the future.

On the subject of Smacko ·s°¨«Â, I basically agreed with most of the points you folks brought on. I even went further to check his background and would like to share with you here before we 'miss' out the boat.

(1) He looks to be a one-dimension come-from-behind distance type who needs fast pace to be his best over both surfaces (turf and dirt)

(2) He will be MOST DANGEROUS on Off track, I am almost certain about it, as he and his half-brother Questo Sappore (Brz) by Jules are both HEAVY ground winner.

(3) He looks to be a late-maturing type who is still improving and adapting to the environment here.

(4) On breeding, his sire Clackson (Brz) by I Say (Group winner in England, White Rose S at Ascot, Red Deer H and Coronation Cup at Epsom all distance races and also ran THIRD to that mighty Sea Bird in the 1966 English Derby) who ran 18 times and never missed a cheque with 10 wins, 4 seconds and 4 thirds in Brazil between 2 to 6 years of age. More importantly, Clackson was a SW at 2, 4, 5 and 6 but he is a much better horse over the dirt.

Then going down to his bottom line, his dam Infini (Brz) is not much of a race horse but still managed to win once from 13 starts.

As for his damsire Dynaformer, there is no need for my re-introduction, a top sire of turf and dirt horses, his babies EXCELLED when given plenty of time, they are at their best at the age of 5.

(5) Back to ·s°¨«Â local races here, he has shown enough in the past 3 races and I am convinced he is most dangerous when racing a distance of ground 9-10f (1800-2000m) or further (too bad the racing programme here do not help, I am most disappointed with the distance races development here unless something drastic is introduced by the HKJC Boad of Management, but knowing full well what the public and the owners want, this is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN any sooner)

(6) Most important point for this Sunday's race, with new rider °ª¶®§Ó on, I would not doubt for a moment about his 'Winning Intention' even though I am expecting a SLOW PACE (not enough pacemakers) and drawn 14.

Thank you

Henry

Thank you very much for your fully backgroud informations for the horse of Smacko. For normally, if you used the english to replying me that is no problem for me.

1) §Ú­Ó¤H¹ï°¨¦å²Î¤£¤Óª`­«, ¦ý¤]·|§@¬°¬ã¨sªº
¤@­Ó¼Æ¾Ú.
2) ¦¹°¨¤]´¿¦b§Ö.¦n¦a¤W¦W, À³¸ÓÉN°ÝÃD.
3) §Ú¬Û«H°¨¥D¦ó­ø·|¤J¿ù³f.
4) ¦¹°¨¬O¤j°¨, ¬Û«Hª¬ºA¤@°_, ¤µ³õ·|继Äò¶i¨B.
5) ¥Î®¦§B§B¦b¥þµL­¸¤U, ¤´µM¨«ªñ, ªÖ©w¦b¯Z¦¸
¦û¦³«K©y.
6) ¥¼¶]¤§«e, ¨B³t¤j®a³£¬O¾a¦ô, ¤µ³õ±aÀYÀ³¸Ó¬O
¥@纪¥¨¬P¤@°¦, ·|§_¤S­ÚÊ\¥Î¶WºC¨B³t©M­t¶W
»´½S±a¨ì©O?

¤@¤Á³£¬O­ÓÁ¼, ¬P´Á¤é´N¥i±N¨Ì­ÓÁ¼©³¸Ñ¶}°Õ

Profiles of JimmyMa   
JimmyMa

µù¥U©ó: 29/09/2006
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 5345
Hongkong
µoªí©ó: 2007-01-04 on 20:23
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 18:22, rodney wrote:
Quote:

mmL,

¤£¹L¡A¦³°¦°¨·Q´£¤U:

¬O§_À³¸Ó¬O " ¤W³õÁÉ«á´¿°±¾Þ10¤é "? ¸­·¡¯è°¨
·¥¤Ö, ·¥¤Ö, ¤@°¦°¨¶]§¹­n§Ý10¤éËÝ­@¤~¥i´_½Ò,
¬O§_¦³°ÝÃD­n°ÝÊ\¦Üª¾? ¤µ´Â¿W¦¹¾Ô°¨­«¨«¥X¥~
°éºC¸õ, ©ú¦­³Ì«á¸Õ¶], ¤SÚ»¤UÊ\ÂI¸õ.

Profiles of JimmyMa   
HenryLaw

µoªí©ó: 2007-01-04 on 20:28
Dear Rodney,

I won't discourage you from backing Red Pepper as you say he is rated at 71 and he was a top-class horse before, so, there should be something (little or more) in the tank, anyway, this is RACING right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for your kind understanding. I know many folks here do not care too much about pedigree, I just happen to study everything and merely wanted to HIGHLIGHT something that is not too obvious before his odds dropped to nothing on WET ground (even though this is an open secret). Too bad this is a nothing more nothing less a BETTING industry here (for sure NO ENTERTAINMENT) hence pedigree study and/or knowledge is often overlook, dispise and hated by many, but, allow me to remind you, I cashed in on some very juicy price winners in Hong Kong when they are not exposed on breeding, I say no more.

Thank you for listening.

Henry

pmengineers

µù¥U©ó: 23/11/2002
µo©«¼Æ¥Ø: 1020
Hong Kong
µoªí©ó: 2007-01-04 on 21:58
Regarding Red Pepper & Smacko, Henry & Rodney, both you may have interest on the following article presented by Mr. FY Cheung in MingPao today:

¬õ»¶´Ôªð³Ó³~µL«O¯d¡]2007-1-4¡^

¤é«e¡u«TÅwÄË¡vĹ¥X¤d¥|¦Ì¡A®É¶¡±µªñ¥þ´ä¬ö¿ý¡A¦­¤w«ü¥X¦¹¾s¥Ñ©ó¬q³t©Ò­­¡A«ÜÃøŤd¤»¦Ì¡A¤Ï¦Ó¤d¥|¤Î¤d¤K¦Ì¤~­º¥»¡C

¦P¼Ë¦a¡A¦³¤@¨Ç°¨¤Ç¥i¶]¨F¥Ð¤d¤»¦Ü¤G¤d¦Ì¡A¦ý¤d¤K¦Ì«o¶]¤£¦n¡A­ì¦]¤]¬O¬q³t¡A¦Ó¬q³t¬O¨ü³õ¦aÅs¦ì¼vÅT¡A©Ò¥H¡u«TÅwÄË¡v¥iŨ¦¯ó¤@¤»¤­¡³¦Ì¤Îªd¦a¤@¤»¤­¡³¦Ì¡C

¥H¤Q·³¦Ñ°¨¡u¬õ»¶´Ô¡v¦Ó¨¥¡A¾ú¨Ó¤­±¶¡A¨â¦¸¬O¤d¤»¦Ì¡A¤T¦¸¬O¤G¤d¦Ì¡A¶]¤Q¦¸¤d¤K¦Ì¥u±o¤@¦¸©u­x¡A©Ò¥H¤W¥M©ó°ê»ÚÁɤé¦b¤d¤K¦Ì¶]²Ä¥|¤w¬O·¥¥X¦â¡A³o°¨²±¦~´¿¤W¤@¤G¤G¤À¡A¥uŤ­³õ¬O¦]¤£©¯»P¡uè°½¼¤ý¡v¦P¦~¥N¡A¥H¤d¤»¦Ì°®§Ö¦a¥­½S¦Ó¨¥¡A¡u¬õ»¶´Ô¡vµLªkĹ¡uè°½¼¤ý¡vªº¡A¦Ó·í®É¡u¬õ»¶´Ô¡v©|¥¼¾i¦¨¤G¤d¦Ìªø¤O¡Aªñ¦~¦³ªø¤O¤~±M§ð¤G¤d¦Ì¤T±¶¡A¥]¬A©uªì¥­½S¤UĹ¡u¨ª胆ºÖ¬P¡v¤@°¨¦ì¡C

¤µ¥M¨â¾s¦A¦P³õ¡A¡u¨ª胆ºÖ¬P¡v¨üÅý¨â½S¥i±N¾÷·|§è¦¨¥­¤â¡A¦Ó¡u¨ª胆ºÖ¬P¡v¬O¥t¤@¤Ç¥i¶]¤d¥|¦Ì¥H¤W¥ô¦ó¸ôµ{¦Ó¤d¤»¦Ì­º¥»¡A¤G¤d¦Ì¦¸¤§¡A¤d¤K¦Ì¤£¦X¬q³t¡A¤C±¶¤¤¥ç¥H¤d¤»¦Ì¦¸¼Æ³Ì¦h¡A¦ý¶]¤K¦¸¤d¤K¦ÌµL¤@¦¸¤J¤T¥Ò¡C

¨F¥Ð¤d¥|¦Ü¤d¤K¦Ì¤§Àɦ즸­n¡A¦Ñ±i¤£·|°õþÓ¤ºÀɦn¡A¡u«TÅwÄË¡v¤¸¥¹¤é¤]¬O¤Q¥|ÀÉĹ¥X¡A¦ý¨F¥Ð¯ó¦a¤G¤d¦Ì¤Îªd¦a¤@¤»¤­¡³¦Ì¡AÀɦì¤ñ¸û­«­n¡A¥H¤G¤d¦Ì¦Ó¨¥¡A¦p©â¤Q¤T¡B¥|ÀÉ¥u¦³¨â­Ó·¥ºÝ¶]ªk¡A´N¬O¦p¦³³t«×¤Á¤JÅs¦ì¦ûÄæ¡A¤S©Î¬O¥X¹h®»¹ê°¨¤Ç¯d«e°««á¡A¬ÆÃø©~¤¤©Î¦u¤G¤T¦ì¶]¡A©Ò¥H¤G¤d¦Ì±Æ¦ì¬Û·í­«­n¡Aª½±µ¤ä°t¤F¤@³õÁɨƪº¶]ªk¡C

¨F¥Ð¤G¤d¦Ì¥u¤ñ¤d¤K¦Ì¦h¤G¦Ê¦Ì¡A¦ý©Ò»Ý®ð¶q¬Û¶Z¤£¦h¡A¦]¬°¤G¤d¦Ì¦³¨â­Ó¤jÅs¦X¦@¤K¤E¦Ê¦Ì¡A°¨¤Ç¬Æ¤Öµo¤O¡A¦h¬O±Æ¶¤¤JÅs¡A±Æ¶¤¥XÅs¡A¦ý©ó¨º¬q¦^®ð¥¿¬Oª§³Ó¤§¤¸¯À¡C©Ò¥H¦pªG¡u¬õ»¶´Ô¡v¤µ¥M¤´©â¤¤ÀÉ¥H¤º¡A¥²¥i©~¤¤¶]¦Ó¦³¤@©wª§³Ó¾÷·|¡A¦p¤U«B¶]²O¦a¡A¾÷·|¦A¤j¤j´£¤É¡A¤Q·³°¨¥u³Ñ¤U¤»­Ó¤ëÄvÁÉ¡A³Ì¦h¶]¦h¤T¤­¦¸¡A¤wµL«áÅU¤§¼~¡C

·s°¨«ÂºA«i«á¤W´c

¥t¤@¤Ç§Ú·|ª`µø¤§°¨¤Ç¬O¡u·s°¨«Â¡v¡A«e¥M©ó¨¦¯ó¤G¤G¡³¡³¦Ì«á¤W¬Æ«l¶]²Ä¤­¡A¤W¥Mªd¦a¤@¤»¤­¡³¦Ì¤j¼ö¦º¤õ¡A³o¤Ç¤Ú¦è°¨ª¬ºA¬Æ«i¡A¦p©â¤QÀÉ¥H¥~¥²¨M¤ß¯d«e°««á¡A¤]¥i¤J¤T¥Ò¡C¦¹¥~¡Aªì¨B¤]¬Ý¦n¡u±d¼Ö¯«¾s¡v¡C

Afterall, awaiting MML's view.
pm

Profiles of pmengineers   
Àò§Qrodney

µoªí©ó: 2007-01-05 on 00:50
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 20:23, JimmyMa wrote:
¬O§_À³¸Ó¬O " ¤W³õÁÉ«á´¿°±¾Þ10¤é "? ¸­·¡¯è°¨
·¥¤Ö, ·¥¤Ö, ¤@°¦°¨¶]§¹­n§Ý10¤éËÝ­@¤~¥i´_½Ò,
¬O§_¦³°ÝÃD­n°ÝÊ\¦Üª¾? ¤µ´Â¿W¦¹¾Ô°¨­«¨«¥X¥~
°éºC¸õ, ©ú¦­³Ì«á¸Õ¶], ¤SÚ»¤UÊ\ÂI¸õ.

¤WÁÉ«á¥ð®§10¤é¡A¥i¯à¬O¦Ñ°¨«÷«á­n¦^®ð§a¡I¤×©¯ÁÙ³s©ç2½Ò¡A¬Û«H¨S¦³°ÝÃD¡C
¦ý§Ú©Ò«ü¥X¬O«eÁÉ«÷«á¡A¦¹°¨¥ç¥ð®§¤F´X¤Ñ¤~¶}©l¿â¨B¡A©ó11¤ë³s¾Þ¦h½Ò¥B½Ò´Á¥¿±`¡A¦ý©ó11¤ë§À¦Ü12¤ëÀY"¬ðµM"¦³10¤Ñ¥u¿âµL¸õ??
§Ú©ó¤WÁÉ«e¤wÃhºÃ¬O§_°¨¤Ç°·±d°ÝÃDÁÙ¬O¯S·NÀx·sÂA·P?!!

Profiles of rodney     
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ¤U¤@­¶ )

Lock Topic Move Topic §R°£©«¤l
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
­q¾\±ø´Ú