登入會員登記
Hi Anonymous
免費會員登記
如有任何疑問, 按此可直接與船主聯系。

歡 迎 訂 閱 「HKDB」會 員 2023- 2024 年 費 計 劃 將 於 現 時 開 始 接 受 註 冊 , 年 費 費 用 為 港 幣 1,700 元 正, 人 民 幣 1,600 元 正 。
月 費 費 用 為 港 幣 350 元 正, 人 民 幣 300 元 正 。
 各 會 員 可 以 經 Fax 或 網 上 申 請,方 法 請 查 看 登 記 辦 法

登入名稱

密碼

請建立帳號
忘了您的密碼?
首頁 
推薦本站 
聯絡我們 
個人帳號 
馬迷討論區 
申請PCS 
個人評述系統簡介 
FAQ 
收費事宜 
個人排位表 
個人配磅表 
網友心水馬 
各場獨贏賠率 
各場連贏賠率 
各場位置走勢 

香港賽馬 球迷集中贏 其他 來賓討論區
 香港賽馬 足球論壇 更新意見及報錯處 查詢
 刨馬技巧 個人評語系統
 銀行馬討論 你地鍾意貼乜就貼
 血統及外國賽事資料 會藉查詢
 賽事片段跟進馬 
 VF討論 

香港賽馬
管理員: shlee, stojkovic, evanslam, randysiu, home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> 香港賽馬 >> 明天有一匹參賽馬適合 戴勝 發揮
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 下一頁 )
Author 明天有一匹參賽馬適合 戴勝 發揮
HenryLaw

註冊於: 04/01/2007
發帖數目: 129
Hong Kong & North America
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 01:35
Dear Jimmy and Rodney,

After reading your responds in the past hours, you guys have expressed 'concerns' with the old fellow's latest condition. It goes to show that you both are seeing holes in Red's training and real winning chance at least. I would not dare to write him off totally out of the money, but, if I have a choice and especially if his odds do not go over 10-1 or more, I will leave him out of my Trio bet.

As for Cheung FY's article, the man is a theorist in my book, he is pay to write analysis based on proven form, so what!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or put it bluntly, in Cantonese loosely as 'Talk War on Paper' or 'Paper Top Talk Soldier'. Racing is much more than theory, just look at his tips and commentaries on the radio, when was the last time he offers you an UNEXPOSED longshot with points that you folks are not aware of from available information or data??????

Perhaps I sound arrogant but this is a crude game and we, as racing fans and punters are ALWAYS trying to beat each other when you put your chips down. When you win you take what is yours from the pot, when you lose the money goes to the player who beats you right??????

I will be learning this game till the day I die and there is always something new and fresh for all of us.

Henry

Profiles of HenryLaw   Email HenryLaw   
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 01:59
Cheung FY ..... sigh!

Talking about horseracing is a parimutuel game, it seems that there is conflict of interest when tipsters offer racing tips, unless they themselves are not punters.

I remember one time before 聚寶駒 raced, Cheung FY kept silent purposely to avoid so called embarrassment. I still don't understand up to now.
吳嵩 often discussed the chance of 富有心得, so what?

Profiles of MML   
HenryLaw

註冊於: 04/01/2007
發帖數目: 129
Hong Kong & North America
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 02:10
Dear MML,

This goes to show you if this senior Racing Tipsters is a true professional or not.

Purposely avoid to touch on or talk about any runners' chance is a gutless and NO Confident act, I have NO RESPECT with these type of tipsters or racing fans per se.

I am not saying the 'Overseas Moons are rounder', commentators from other countries would not be afraid to offer their opinion on any runners, be it right or wrong. Fans like to hear other fans' comment on every runner, this is the BEAUTY of this great game.

Local commentators are too 'Face Saving' and 'Selfish' Chicken Shits, they generally tell you what you and I can read and pick up from available source.

Bull shits most of the time, I either turn off the sound or take it as a grain of salt.

I say no more on our racing tipping industry

Henry

Profiles of HenryLaw   Email HenryLaw   
JimmyMa

註冊於: 29/09/2006
發帖數目: 5345
Hongkong
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 12:49
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 20:23, JimmyMa wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 18:22, rodney wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 17:59, MML wrote:
At first glance of the racecard, the wide draw seems to be a big challenge.

I need more time to study the race. Will come later for discussion.

mmL,
你的專業精神真令人敬佩! 我一見2000m就已經投降 (雖然被編於孖T場合!!)

不過,有隻馬想提下:
Red Pepper - 上場賽前曾停操10日,但今次操練已回復正常。 只要際遇不太差,沿途2w,有望跑回R080場次的水準(該場的未段是22.7呢)!

是否應該是 " 上場賽後曾停操10日 "? 葉楚航馬
極少, 極少, 一隻馬跑完要抖10日咁耐才可復課,
是否有問題要問佢至知? 今朝獨此戰馬重走出外
圈慢跳, 明早最後試跑, 又睇下佢點跳.

今朝隻紅辣椒都剩糸出外圈踱, 我睇呢隻熱門都
幾牙煙, 除非明朝出黎補番一課就好O的.

Profiles of JimmyMa   
pmengineers

註冊於: 23/11/2002
發帖數目: 1020
Hong Kong
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 15:11
Dear folks,

It is pleased to see and read here such a small subject originally has become debatable in almost every aspects even including the tipster/commentator FYC...

As mentioned, not too many racing friends like him or his tips/theories including myself. However, aparting from knowing and learning that racing is a crude and cruel game, we do know also the chinese phrase 不以人廢言.

"Holes" appear in Red Pepper, as well as Smacko and other horses. Otherwise, the race would not have inspired such amount of debate and/or discussion; or else, a particular horse would have become a perfect selection/favourite that everyone will reckon it's existence before the race, isn't it?.

I am very pleased to see and hope the scene of such healthy debate could and would continuously keep going in HKdb, and all of you are the most worthy assets here participated to the web, master Home and us.

pm

Profiles of pmengineers   
RED-PEPPER

註冊於: 24/03/2005
發帖數目: 63
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 17:33
Don't worry!!!
I'll try my best.
haha........

Profiles of RED-PEPPER   
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 17:40
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 17:33, RED-PEPPER wrote:
Don't worry!!!
I'll try my best.
haha........

Profiles of MML   
賽馬救世協會hkhorsecharity

註冊於: 05/12/2006
發帖數目: 56
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 18:01
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 17:33, RED-PEPPER wrote:
Don't worry!!!
I'll try my best.
haha........

咁我就放心啦.樓下看更阿叔都話要睇實簡Sir有無入場咁話.

Profiles of hkhorsecharity   
賽馬救世協會hkhorsecharity

註冊於: 05/12/2006
發帖數目: 56
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 18:09
Quote:

"Holes" appear in Red Pepper, as well as Smacko and other horses. Otherwise, the race would not have inspired such amount of debate and/or discussion; or else, a particular horse would have become a perfect selection/favourite that everyone will reckon it's existence before the race, isn't it?.

Wow, these are truly words of wisdom. I think many people think they are able to master every aspects of the game (including the predictions of the outcome) if they just try hard enough. I often did a lot of studying, place a bet, lost my money, and then blame myself for overlooking this and that. In reality however what we can do is just to give the best shot. Take a break and review the defination of gambling: "wagering money or something of material value on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning additional money or material goods". The phrase "uncertain outcome" is the essence. If the outcome is not uncertain or biased in any way, it is no longer betting. It may be called cheating, or whatsoever else.

At the same time it is good to review the defination of luck as well: "which happens beyond a person's control, or as preparation and opportunity coming together"

Profiles of hkhorsecharity   
d仔dfgghr

註冊於: 29/04/2003
發帖數目: 1705
發表於: 2007-01-07 on 17:19
新馬威 紅辣椒 單棍!

Profiles of dfgghr   ICQ Status  Add this uder to your ICQ Contact List  
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 下一頁 )

Lock Topic Move Topic 刪除帖子
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
訂閱條款