登入會員登記
Hi Anonymous
免費會員登記
如有任何疑問, 按此可直接與船主聯系。

歡 迎 訂 閱 「HKDB」會 員 2023- 2024 年 費 計 劃 將 於 現 時 開 始 接 受 註 冊 , 年 費 費 用 為 港 幣 1,700 元 正, 人 民 幣 1,600 元 正 。
月 費 費 用 為 港 幣 350 元 正, 人 民 幣 300 元 正 。
 各 會 員 可 以 經 Fax 或 網 上 申 請,方 法 請 查 看 登 記 辦 法

登入名稱

密碼

請建立帳號
忘了您的密碼?
首頁 
推薦本站 
聯絡我們 
個人帳號 
馬迷討論區 
申請PCS 
個人評述系統簡介 
FAQ 
收費事宜 
個人排位表 
個人配磅表 
網友心水馬 
各場獨贏賠率 
各場連贏賠率 
各場位置走勢 

香港賽馬 球迷集中贏 其他 來賓討論區
 香港賽馬 足球論壇 更新意見及報錯處 查詢
 刨馬技巧 個人評語系統
 銀行馬討論 你地鍾意貼乜就貼
 血統及外國賽事資料 會藉查詢
 賽事片段跟進馬 
 VF討論 

香港賽馬
管理員: shlee, stojkovic, evanslam, randysiu, home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> 香港賽馬 >> 六環彩蠢問題
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 下一頁 )
Author 六環彩蠢問題
mx4

註冊於: 03/01/2007
發帖數目: 5
發表於: 2007-01-03 on 20:21
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 16:43, MML wrote:
Hihi,
mx3 or 4 stands for what? ^_^

Very long story, and contains no secret message.

You know one of my email is m because people in the office decided to call me "m".

So originally I register online sites with "m." but then some sites require 6 letters but "m." is only two letters. So here comes "m.(x3)" because 2x3=6. When I register for this site, I am not allow to have ".", "(" or ")" so it became "mx3". Since I cannot use mx3 again on this site, so today I registered mx4.

Profiles of mx4   
mx4

註冊於: 03/01/2007
發帖數目: 5
發表於: 2007-01-03 on 20:27
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 16:49, rodney wrote:
除了技術上問題,何解馬會不像單t提供預計賠率?
是怕職業集團獨吞彩池?

If all 6 legs has 14 horses, how does HKJC show all 7.5 million combinations?

If HKJC wants to publishs odds for more pools, they should start with F4 (up to 1001 permutations) and Tierce (upto 2184 permutations.)

In Japan, JRA shows the Tierce odds - all 3360 permutations in a 16-horse field.

Profiles of mx4   
賽馬救世協會hkhorsecharity

註冊於: 05/12/2006
發帖數目: 56
發表於: 2007-01-03 on 20:34
Quote:

If HKJC wants to publishs odds for more pools, they should start with F4 (up to 1001 permutations) and Tierce (upto 2184 permutations.)

In Japan, JRA shows the Tierce odds - all 3360 permutations in a 16-horse field.

Considering the fact that online betting is getting popular nowadays, would it make sense to at least offer an interface for people to query a selected sequence of combination before they place the bet? I think HKJC can surely think about it. The odd can be calculated real time when the query is issue, technically this can be done - just that investment on hardware enhancement is surely needed.

Profiles of hkhorsecharity   
獲利rodney

註冊於: 14/09/2004
發帖數目: 2724
發表於: 2007-01-03 on 20:58
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 20:34, hkhorsecharity wrote:
Quote:

Considering the fact that online betting is getting popular nowadays, would it make sense to at least offer an interface for people to query a selected sequence of combination before they place the bet? I think HKJC can surely think about it. The odd can be calculated real time when the query is issue, technically this can be done - just that investment on hardware enhancement is surely needed.

Obviously, it does not make sense in showing all combinations. It would definitely be a problem in searching the odds. SO sending a query is a sound solution. I cannot see any technical problem after upgrading the hardware (from the point of view as computer layman).

Profiles of rodney     
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 00:13
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 20:21, mx4 wrote:
Quote:

Hihi,

You know one of my email is m because people in the office decided to call me "m".

So originally I register online sites with "m." but then some sites require 6 letters but "m." is only two letters. So here comes "m.(x3)" because 2x3=6. When I register for this site, I am not allow to have ".", "(" or ")" so it became "mx3". Since I cannot use mx3 again on this site, so today I registered mx4.

Thx. m.

Profiles of MML   
MML

HK
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 00:18
[quote]
On 2007-01-03 20:34, hkhorsecharity wrote:
Quote:

Considering the fact that online betting is getting popular nowadays, would it make sense to at least offer an interface for people to query a selected sequence of combination before they place the bet? .....

It's a brilliant idea. Would you consider raising your idea to HKJC direct?

Profiles of MML   
d仔dfgghr

註冊於: 29/04/2003
發帖數目: 1705
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 00:57
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 20:21, mx4 wrote:
Quote:

Hihi,

Ar... Mr M.
I had remember that you are a punter which use mathematics method only not involve any barrier track....
Did you find some VF data to implement, would U mind to share a little bit experience to us?

Profiles of dfgghr   ICQ Status  Add this uder to your ICQ Contact List  
pmengineers

註冊於: 23/11/2002
發帖數目: 1020
Hong Kong
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 00:58
Quote:

On 2007-01-03 20:58, rodney wrote:

Obviously, it does not make sense in showing all combinations. It would definitely be a problem in searching the odds. SO sending a query is a sound solution. I cannot see any technical problem after upgrading the hardware (from the point of view as computer layman).

[/quote]

All eng writing men here!

The odds for 6-up may require huge hardware & software facilities to resolve since the projection of the 1st and 2nd horses could both yield so many combinations which obviously affects the odd. A mathematician/prof may give a hand to explain the situation further.

An alternative, what if hkjc only tells you your bet is one of the same x bets in the total y bets 6-up pools (all measure to $10 bet unit) ?

Imagine the situation if you were told x=1 or less that 1 (in cases less than $10 betting unit), ie, your selected 6up combination is unique and the one one....

Profiles of pmengineers   
MML

HK
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 01:21
[quote]
On 2007-01-04 00:58, pmengineers wrote:
Quote:

All eng writing men here!

The odds for 6-up may require huge hardware & software facilities to resolve since the projection of the 1st and 2nd horses could both yield so many combinations which obviously affects the odd. A mathematician/prof may give a hand to explain the situation further.

An alternative, what if hkjc only tells you your bet is one of the same x bets in the total y bets 6-up pools (all measure to $10 bet unit) ?

Imagine the situation if you were told x=1 or less that 1 (in cases less than $10 betting unit), ie, your selected 6up combination is unique and the one one....

Hey, eng writing man. Is it different for hkjc to tell you "your bet is one of the same x bets in the total y bets 6-up pools" or simply the "expected payout"?

Moreover, realtime odds are of utmost importance. I wonder if the public would care to check the complicated "expected 6-up payout" combinations from time to time. A non-serious punter may place 64 combinations of 6-up bets @$2 to make up to >$100. I am one of the non-serious punters placing about 500 combinations of 6-up bets. I will get shocked to go thro' the expected payouts for each and every of the single bet!

Profiles of MML   
Shatin

註冊於: 20/09/2003
發帖數目: 228
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 02:20
The idea of showing the number of tickets on a particular combination is certainly a lot more feasible than showing the real time odds of all 7.5 million combinations (most likely a task for a supercomputer). Still, the info is only useful for the 6-up bonus. For the regular 6-up, since there are 64 winning combinations, this info is only marginally useful.

A more important question is how to display the query results? Say a punter wants to pick 3 horses for each leg, that's a total of 729 combos already. That's a lot of info to display. This hypothetical example is hardly an extreme a scenario. I reckon many regular 6-up punters would invest about $500 @$2 per meeting. That's 250 combos already. Moreover, for 99.9% of the punters, It would be a herculean task to sort out which of the combos are overbet/underbet within a very short period of time. In short, most punters would find the info to have little practical impact on their betting decisions.

On the whole, I can't see how the JC is going to spend a huge fortune to provide a service of minimal benefit to most punters.

Profiles of Shatin   
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 下一頁 )

Lock Topic Move Topic 刪除帖子
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
訂閱條款