登入會員登記
Hi Anonymous
免費會員登記
如有任何疑問, 按此可直接與船主聯系。

歡 迎 訂 閱 「HKDB」會 員 2023- 2024 年 費 計 劃 將 於 現 時 開 始 接 受 註 冊 , 年 費 費 用 為 港 幣 1,700 元 正, 人 民 幣 1,600 元 正 。
月 費 費 用 為 港 幣 350 元 正, 人 民 幣 300 元 正 。
 各 會 員 可 以 經 Fax 或 網 上 申 請,方 法 請 查 看 登 記 辦 法

登入名稱

密碼

請建立帳號
忘了您的密碼?
首頁 
推薦本站 
聯絡我們 
個人帳號 
馬迷討論區 
申請PCS 
個人評述系統簡介 
FAQ 
收費事宜 
個人排位表 
個人配磅表 
網友心水馬 
各場獨贏賠率 
各場連贏賠率 
各場位置走勢 

香港賽馬 球迷集中贏 其他 來賓討論區
 香港賽馬 足球論壇 更新意見及報錯處 查詢
 刨馬技巧 個人評語系統
 銀行馬討論 你地鍾意貼乜就貼
 血統及外國賽事資料 會藉查詢
 賽事片段跟進馬 
 VF討論 

香港賽馬
管理員: shlee, stojkovic, evanslam, randysiu, home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> 香港賽馬 >> 六環彩蠢問題
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 )
Author 六環彩蠢問題
mx4

註冊於: 03/01/2007
發帖數目: 5
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 08:54
I am very sure the problem is NOT computer hardware and software for odds calculation.

The problem is how to practically display the odds. Perhaps 賽馬救世協會's idea of user driven query is a good compromise. Why don't you make the suggestion to HKJC?

Profiles of mx4   
賽馬救世協會hkhorsecharity

註冊於: 05/12/2006
發帖數目: 56
發表於: 2007-01-04 on 13:07
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 08:54, mx4 wrote:
I am very sure the problem is NOT computer hardware and software for odds calculation.

The problem is how to practically display the odds. Perhaps 賽馬救世協會's idea of user driven query is a good compromise. Why don't you make the suggestion to HKJC?

I have just done it, wondering what's their reply.

Profiles of hkhorsecharity   
賽馬救世協會hkhorsecharity

發表於: 2007-01-04 on 13:30
Quote:

On 2007-01-04 02:20, Shatin wrote:
The idea of showing the number of tickets on a particular combination is certainly a lot more feasible than showing the real time odds of all 7.5 million combinations (most likely a task for a supercomputer). Still, the info is only useful for the 6-up bonus. For the regular 6-up, since there are 64 winning combinations, this info is only marginally useful.

A more important question is how to display the query results? Say a punter wants to pick 3 horses for each leg, that's a total of 729 combos already. That's a lot of info to display. This hypothetical example is hardly an extreme a scenario. I reckon many regular 6-up punters would invest about $500 @$2 per meeting. That's 250 combos already. Moreover, for 99.9% of the punters, It would be a herculean task to sort out which of the combos are overbet/underbet within a very short period of time. In short, most punters would find the info to have little practical impact on their betting decisions.

On the whole, I can't see how the JC is going to spend a huge fortune to provide a service of minimal benefit to most punters.

It is due to the way I bet 6-up which involves what to call "Main", "1st Backup" and "2nd backup" etc tickets (if you have heard about this way of betting). And it would be very nice if I can know the odds of a given combination so as to decide which horse to be put in the so called Main or Backup ticket.

Perhaps I can briefly explain when I have the time in the future.

賽馬救世協會hkhorsecharity

發表於: 2007-01-05 on 09:53
今天已經收到回覆,原來說不+"太極西遊功"是最容易的解決方案.

Thank you for your email.

Regarding your suggestion, we regret to inform you that the odds of Six-up are not provided for customers in the design of Online Betting System. In order to improve our service level, your suggestion regarding this issue will be reflected to our relevant department for follow-up actions. We are always keen on improving our service level. Your every single comment or suggestion would help us continue to provide the best service to you.

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to email us via [email protected] .

We wish you good luck in betting.

Best regards,

Customer Care
The Hong Kong Jockey Club

MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2007-01-05 on 17:39
Child care, elderly care, ..... and HKJC got a section called "customer care" now.
(I made suggestion to HKJC before and was replied by "customer services" department.) ^_^

The prompt reply should be well appreiciated. Of course, they can't promise anything at once. At least, they said they would "follow up" rather than just replying "noted, pls."

Profiles of MML   
Shatin

註冊於: 20/09/2003
發帖數目: 228
發表於: 2007-01-06 on 01:31
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 17:39, MML wrote:
Child care, elderly care, ..... and HKJC got a section called "customer care" now.

In many companies, they have the "We don't care" department. If you have ever called i-cable, NOW TV, etc., you'd know what I mean!

Profiles of Shatin   
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2007-01-06 on 02:56
Quote:

On 2007-01-06 01:31, Shatin wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-05 17:39, MML wrote:

In many companies, they have the "We don't care" department. If you have ever called i-cable, NOW TV, etc., you'd know what I mean!

In a recent deal with Cable TV, their attitude improved a bit. Perhaps it was just the personality of that particular receptionist rather than any revised policy.

Btw, Shatin, do you see my pm?

Profiles of MML   
Shatin

註冊於: 20/09/2003
發帖數目: 228
發表於: 2007-01-06 on 03:25
Quote:

Btw, Shatin, do you see my pm?

Have just read it and sent you a reply.

Profiles of Shatin   
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 )

Lock Topic Move Topic 刪除帖子
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
訂閱條款