登入會員登記
Hi Anonymous
免費會員登記
如有任何疑問, 按此可直接與船主聯系。

歡 迎 訂 閱 「HKDB」會 員 2023- 2024 年 費 計 劃 將 於 現 時 開 始 接 受 註 冊 , 年 費 費 用 為 港 幣 1,700 元 正, 人 民 幣 1,600 元 正 。
月 費 費 用 為 港 幣 350 元 正, 人 民 幣 300 元 正 。
 各 會 員 可 以 經 Fax 或 網 上 申 請,方 法 請 查 看 登 記 辦 法

登入名稱

密碼

請建立帳號
忘了您的密碼?
首頁 
推薦本站 
聯絡我們 
個人帳號 
馬迷討論區 
申請PCS 
個人評述系統簡介 
FAQ 
收費事宜 
個人排位表 
個人配磅表 
網友心水馬 
各場獨贏賠率 
各場連贏賠率 
各場位置走勢 

香港賽馬 球迷集中贏 其他 來賓討論區
 香港賽馬 足球論壇 更新意見及報錯處 查詢
 刨馬技巧 個人評語系統
 銀行馬討論 你地鍾意貼乜就貼
 血統及外國賽事資料 會藉查詢
 賽事片段跟進馬 
 VF討論 

香港賽馬
管理員: shlee, stojkovic, evanslam, randysiu, home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> 香港賽馬 >> 幸運戰駒加入配種馬行列
Author 幸運戰駒加入配種馬行列
liup

註冊於: 13/09/2003
發帖數目: 2628
發表於: 2007-03-26 on 13:06
應該早兩個星期就完成交易丫麻, 等我上場BLAMEY STKS (17/3/07) 可以慳番唔洗捧佢場.

Cambridge Stud's news - 24/3/2007
Cambridge Stud has purchased Lucky Unicorn, one of the most impeccably bred sons of champion sire Redoute's Choice to stand at stud in Australasia this year. In a deal negotiated by New Zealand Bloodstock, Lucky Unicorn (pictured) was bought straight from the racetrack and is being syndicated among a number of leading New Zealand stud farms and breeders with Cambridge Stud owner Sir Patrick Hogan being the major shareholder.

Lucky Unicorn was raced by one of Hong Kong's most successful owners, Leung Kai Fai, who has retained an interest in him for his stud career and will send a number of his top mares to him this spring.

Leung also raced Hong Kong champion Lucky Owners, winner of the Gr I Hong Kong International Mile and Gr I Hong Kong Derby.

Lucky Unicorn has the distinction of becoming the first son of champion sire Redoute's Choice, the heir apparent to his sire Danehill, to join the stallion roster at Cambridge Stud.

Lucky Unicorn's pedigree was a major appeal to Sir Patrick.

Redoute's Choice is the sire of 34 individual stakes winners, including this season's top Australian filly Miss Finland and Gr I Mercedes NZ Derby winner Redoute's Dancer.

Redoute's Choice, the winner of four Group One events, is the current leading sire in Australia and won the Australian General Sires' title last season.

Redoute's Choice has excelled as a sire of two-year-olds with quinellas in the Golden Slipper Stakes and Blue Diamond Stakes and a trifecta in the Magic Millions on the Gold Coast. He has also had horses who have trained on as group one performing three and four-year-olds, winning the Oakleigh Plate, Caulfield 1000 Guineas and VRC Oaks and being placed in the Cox Plate.

His best horses have included Miss Finland, Lotteria, God's Own, Snitzel, Stratum, Fashions Afield, Nadeem, Undoubtedly, Bradbury's Luck and Cheeky Choice.

Redoute's Choice is from one of the most prolific families of group one performers, including Umatilla, Hurricane Sky, Al Mahal and Platinum Scissors.

Lucky Unicorn's dam, La Bamba, is a half-sister to the Group One winners Masked Party (12 wins) and Festal (8 wins) and is closely related to multiple Group One winner and Australian champion two-year-old Dracula.

La Bamba's other foals include the Melbourne stakeswinner Provence (also by Redoute's Choice).

La Bamba's sire, Last Tycoon, has made his mark as a champion sire and in New Zealand he is represented by two highly successful sire-sons, O'Reilly and Towkay.

Last Tycoon has also proved to be an outstanding sire of broodmares.

Lucky Unicorn has two daughters of successful broodmare producer Best In Show --Show Lady (through Redoute's Choice) and Sex Appeal (through La Bamba) -- in his tabulated pedigree.

There are also two daughters of champion sire Lunchtime featuring in his pedigree -- Jesmond Lass (through her sire Redoute's Choice) and Party (through his dam La Bamba).

Also bolstering Lucky Unicorn's pedigree are two daughters of Buckpasser - Spring Adieu (grand-dam of Danehill) and Sex Appeal (both at top and bottom of pedigree).

Sire lines which figure in Lucky Unicorn's pedigree include Redoute's Choice, Last Tycoon, Danzig, Northern Dancer, Ribot, Buckpasser (twice), Canny Lady, Bletchingly, Biscay, Star Kingdom, Lunchtime (twice), Nijinsky, Sir Ivor, Mill Reef and Never Bend.

"Pedigree wise they don't come much better than Lucky Unicorn," said Sir Patrick.

"He may not have won the Group races, but I believe he does have a Group-producing pedigree and I will give this horse every opportunity to prove himself as a successful sire.

"There will be an enormous amount of mares in Australasia that can be matched up with Lucky Unicorn to achieve a successful result.

"Cambridge Stud has many mares with the Sir Tristram-Zabeel blood which are ideal and as it is well proven that the Danehill and Redoute's Choice cross have succeeded in producing Group I winners out of the Sir Tristram line mares."

Joe Walls, chairman of New Zealand Bloodstock, said Lucky Unicorn will be a significant addition to the New Zealand stallion ranks this year.

"He is a horse with a faultless temperament, very correct and good bone," said Walls. "His good looks and confirmation are certainly going to make a favourable impression with breeders when they inspect him.

"He will provide an ideal cross for so many of New Zealand's broodmare population."

Lucky Unicorn notched five wins in a 15-start career, which concluded last weekend.

He won over 1000, 1200, 1400 and 1600 metres and raced successfully in both Hong Kong and Australia, amassing stake earnings of HK$1.6 million and A$172,500.

Lucky Unicorn was an impressive winner of his first three starts in Hong Kong before transferring to the Melbourne stable of Tony Vasil.

Lucky Unicorn won the Listed Chester Manifold Stakes by two lengths at Sandown last January and finished third in the Gr III Carlyon Cup (behind Gr I winner Apache Cat, who is among the favourites for next month's Gr I Doncaster Handicap).

"He's really well bred and achieved his goal of winning a stakes race in Australia before going to stud," said Vasil.

"He won the Chester Manifold Stakes with a lot of authority and I'm sure he's got an exciting future as a stallion."

Lucky Unicorn will stand alongside Zabeel, Stravinsky, Keeper, Viking Ruler and One Cool Cat with his stud fee to be announced next month.

Profiles of liup   
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2007-03-26 on 17:42
跑得唔叻都唔緊要, 打種最實際。

Profiles of MML   
獲利rodney

註冊於: 14/09/2004
發帖數目: 2724
發表於: 2007-03-27 on 00:49
Quote:

On 2007-03-26 17:42, MML wrote:
跑得唔叻都唔緊要, 打種最實際。

打種實有錢收,包贏無輸。個馬主有多一棵搖錢樹。

Profiles of rodney     
liup

註冊於: 13/09/2003
發帖數目: 2628
發表於: 2007-03-27 on 03:38
至叻既太監也及不上低能的皇族貴冑.

Profiles of liup   

Lock Topic Move Topic 刪除帖子
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
訂閱條款