登入會員登記
Hi Anonymous
免費會員登記
如有任何疑問, 按此可直接與船主聯系。

歡 迎 訂 閱 「HKDB」會 員 2023- 2024 年 費 計 劃 將 於 現 時 開 始 接 受 註 冊 , 年 費 費 用 為 港 幣 1,700 元 正, 人 民 幣 1,600 元 正 。
月 費 費 用 為 港 幣 350 元 正, 人 民 幣 300 元 正 。
 各 會 員 可 以 經 Fax 或 網 上 申 請,方 法 請 查 看 登 記 辦 法

登入名稱

密碼

請建立帳號
忘了您的密碼?
首頁 
推薦本站 
聯絡我們 
個人帳號 
馬迷討論區 
申請PCS 
個人評述系統簡介 
FAQ 
收費事宜 
個人排位表 
個人配磅表 
網友心水馬 
各場獨贏賠率 
各場連贏賠率 
各場位置走勢 

香港賽馬 球迷集中贏 其他 來賓討論區
 香港賽馬 足球論壇 更新意見及報錯處 查詢
 刨馬技巧 個人評語系統
 銀行馬討論 你地鍾意貼乜就貼
 血統及外國賽事資料 會藉查詢
 賽事片段跟進馬 
 VF討論 

香港賽馬
管理員: shlee, stojkovic, evanslam, randysiu, home

Hong Kong Horse Database Forum Index >> 香港賽馬 >> 馬會終於開始公布了沿途走位
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 下一頁 )
Author 馬會終於開始公布了沿途走位
Shatin

註冊於: 20/09/2003
發帖數目: 228
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 03:12
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 02:57, MML wrote:

According to an internal staff of hkheadline racing, those 沿途走位 were jotted instantly and manually while the races were in progress. I consider that skills a kind of 奇技! ^_^

The JC's new 沿途走位及頭馬距離 info has been available in the US for a long time. When reading American racing books, esp. those on pace handicapping, you often encounter highly sophisticated formulas derived from the 沿途走位及頭馬距離 data and accurate to several decimal places. But you know what, I've read that the data compiled is more or less in the same way as hkheadline!

Profiles of Shatin   
MML

註冊於: 05/04/2003
發帖數目: 5650
HK
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 03:25
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 03:07, liup wrote:
I think most of the errors are typos which are attributable to the manual data entry process. For the case of 馬風雲, it should be
28.6 24.1 25.2 43.1 14.1.0
28.6 24.1 25.2 23.1 1.41.0

Not sure if the counting of time frames and margins at sectional posts from the video clip is also a manual process.

As reported by Oriental Daily, it is a manual process. 2 guys, with the aid of synchronized video tape, give a pause marker to each horse at the designated sectional post. The computer can then convert the signals to times and margins.

Profiles of MML   
liup

註冊於: 13/09/2003
發帖數目: 2628
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 03:28
As far as I know, most racecourses in Australia including Flemington and Caulfield, are using a time recording system called "Equitime System" that can produce the race data in seconds. Perhaps it may help HKJC to release the data to the press media timely.
In short the system makes use of RFID technology and includes the following components:
(a) Thin water-proof antenna wires are installed in conduit at a safe depth underground at different points around the race track. For example, at the 200, 400, 600, 800, 1200 metre mark and winning post

(b) a transmitter weighed about 30 grams and sized as small as a credit card, is inserted into the saddle cloth of each of the horses. Each transmitter emits a unique signal via the antenna to Track Side Receivers (TSRs)

(c) The TSRs then relay the data to the Control PC in the official timekeeper’s box

System design. Click here to enlargeEquitime TransmitterTransmitters are inserted into the saddle clothAntennae are place under the track at nominated intervals

Profiles of liup   
MML

HK
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 03:44
I think hkjc is currently using a similar system to show horses' positioning live on TV screen.

Profiles of MML   
獲利rodney

註冊於: 14/09/2004
發帖數目: 2724
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 11:26
Liup, MML, SHatin:

I don't think HKJC is appliying the RFID technology as those in American. Based on local newspaper, they are using video capturing and computer to calculate the sectional time and margin for each horse.

I 'm quite astonished to learn such a "serious" error published by HKJC. Since HKJC claimed that they have appointed a particular person soley responsible for data checking before releasing to the press.

In the past, I did discover similar error on those information and HKJC made the correction within a couples of hours.

(by the way, the 馬風雲 data is already corrected)

Profiles of rodney     
liup

註冊於: 13/09/2003
發帖數目: 2628
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 12:34
Re: ...they are using video capturing and computer to calculate the sectional time and margin for each horse.
Yes, I know. HKJC already mentioned in its press release.
http://www.hkjc.com/chinese/corporate/racing_news_item.asp?in_file=/chinese/news/news_2008050818929.htm

Re: by the way, the 馬風雲 data is already corrected
What a quick response to HKDB users' allegation!

Re: HKJC claimed that they have appointed a particular person soley responsible for data checking before releasing to the press
HKDB has also appointed MML to closely monitor the correctness of their released data. ^_^

Profiles of liup   
MML

HK
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 16:32
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 12:34, liup wrote:
Re: HKJC claimed that they have appointed a particular person soley responsible for data checking before releasing to the press
HKDB has also appointed MML to closely monitor the correctness of their released data. ^_^

A few months ago when I called upon hkjc for enquiry of a trivial matter, after I introduced myself and said "我之前打過黎架啦", the lady immediately replied that "我記得你"! .... .... Hence, I think I was blacklisted and regarded as a trouble-maker.

Profiles of MML   
獲利rodney

註冊於: 14/09/2004
發帖數目: 2724
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 16:54
did they give you a satisfactory reply on those trivial matters??

I could still remmember how they replied me when I was asking for a copy of the "Rules of Racing and Instructions" and the "Betting Rules".

They replied that no copy was available for general public (or so-called Small potatoes)....Eventually, I "reached" the Call-Center manager and she promised to send one copy to me.

Profiles of rodney     
Shatin

註冊於: 20/09/2003
發帖數目: 228
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 17:29
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 16:32, MML wrote:

A few months ago when I called upon hkjc for enquiry of a trivial matter, after I introduced myself and said "我之前打過黎架啦", the lady immediately replied that "我記得你"! .... .... Hence, I think I was blacklisted and regarded as a trouble-maker.

Of course they could remember you because you called 大戶專線 !

Profiles of Shatin   
MML

HK
發表於: 2008-05-15 on 18:47
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 17:29, Shatin wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 16:32, MML wrote:

Of course they could remember you because you called 大戶專線 !

Haha!

hkjc operator : "Hello, 大戶專線."

MML : "This is small potato calling ...."

hkjc operator : "Hey, please call again at xxx-xxx-xx for 細戶專線."

Profiles of MML   
Go to Page ( Prev Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 下一頁 )

Lock Topic Move Topic 刪除帖子
Web pages will look best if you use Google Chrome (1280 X 960) or above.
(c)Copyright. The hkhorsedb.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If You Want Contact us , Please mail to Contact
訂閱條款